Saturday, May 30, 2015

Squirrel Superhighway Contract Signed

Hello!  I had the pleasure of signing the contract for my next children's picture book, Squirrel Superhighway on Friday, and I'm excited to share the news with you!  Squirrel Superhighway features a dog on a self-discovery mission who is surrounded by many graceful squirrels.  This will be another vocabulary booster in my series of feel-good stories for children of all ages and those who read with and to them.



Squirrel Superhighway will be published through Guardian Angel Publishing, which is the same publishing house that published Green Gooey Goop and Silly Moments, both of which are available as ebooks and in soft cover.  Squirrel Superhighway will be illustrated by the renowned artist, Vanda Lavar, who illustrated Tucker's Tale and Mr. Topper, the Potbellied Pig.




Look for Squirrel Superhighway soon, and I will post updates here on my blog!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, comments! I adore comments! Thank you! (They will appear after I release them).