Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A New Smile for RJ

This is a shameless plug for my friend, RJ. Here is the email that his better half, my friend, Tigger, posted this morning:

"As some of you may or may not know RJ was kicked by a horse back when he was 18. 1 month after getting his braces off. It destroyed his mouth and the doctors and dentist were not the best when trying to get his mouth put back together.

Anyway, 1-800 dentist is doing a contest, $30,000 for dental work for the most voted video. This is where I need YOUR help. Please go on line and vote for RJ's video. you can vote once a day until Dec 1st.

Here is the link
http://www.1800dentist.com/my-smile-bites/robert-p-glendale-ca-dentist-fall09

Thanks"

Please vote for RJ so he can feel confident about his smile again! :)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! I just voted again for today. RJ is a fantastic guy, and really deserves the assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i voted for robert too

    thanks for visiting me over at the crib! i appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Yay, comments! I adore comments! Thank you! (They will appear after I release them).