Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Life vs. Blogging

That silly little thing called life keeps getting in my way of the truly important things, such as blogging.  Today at lunch, I plan to catch up on as many of your blogs as possible, because frankly, I am in withdrawals.  Even coffee and Nutty Bars can't console me.  I must satisfy my blog addiction with blogs, and only with blogs.

It's like trying to quit smoking by sucking lollipops.  It doesn't work.  Believe me, I've been there.  I quit, but not that way.  I digress.  I have a review to write, and if I would stop leaving the book to review at my house, it would be posted already.  Don't give up on me yet.  I'm still here.

In the meantime, I will leave you with this little gem:





This is where I go to create word searches and crossword puzzles for people when they have a birthday coming up.  Maybe I'll make one for myself, since it's that birthday time of year again creeping up on me soon!

5 comments:

  1. Life has a way of doing that, doesn't it? I love the penguin pic. I do have a thing for penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that site but it sounds like something I need to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain. I'm so behind on reading everyone else's blogs. I follow so many that it's a bit overwhelming. Plus, I'm trying to be a good crit group partner and work on my query letter for my own story at the same time. There is just not enough time in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I know the feeling! If I wasn't constantly waiting on my kids, I might get more blogging done :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay, comments! I adore comments! Thank you! (They will appear after I release them).