Thursday, August 13, 2009

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

I'm feeling the crunch of the economy. Right between my teeth. Personally, I prefer creamy, but my son insisted on using up the extra crunchy first for our sandwiches today. He is on a field trip to a nearby lake with his summer day camp class, and needed to brown bag it today. I thought that since I was making his lunch, I would have the same lunch, and it would be ALMOST like having lunch togther. Nauseating, I know, but no matter how much he resents helping me around the house, or with anything at all, because of my leg, I still miss him. So, kid, cheers, because this bite of PB&J is for you. I'll be digging it out for hours.

And now the song is stuck in my head, too.

Note: If you are viewing this blog post via Facebook, I would appreciate it if you would comment on the original blog post instead of the note. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Your son sounds so helpful! You should be very proud of him. I'm not a peanut butter fan, unless, of course, it's mixed with chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like creamy too. my daughter likes PB and marshmellow spread ( i know its bad but whatever) :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay, comments! I adore comments! Thank you! (They will appear after I release them).