Friday, June 12, 2009

Thanks and More Thanks and Then Some More Thanks!

Thank you to everyone. Everyone. Just everyone. For being my friend, for loving me, for putting up with me when I am difficult (I know I can be, sometimes), for reading my blogs even when they don't make sense, and for everything and nothing in particular.

A special thank you goes out to everyone who is wishing me well for the surgery on Monday.

A specific thank you goes out to each and every one of you who is helping me in some tangible way during this time of need. You know who you are and what you are doing. Cheryl and Dale brought me to my knees today--literally! Ha! They are sending me a knee walker to use as long as I need to use it. This will make my life during recovery exponentially better, because I will be able to go from room to room without toppling over like a twig in a storm. I will be able to brush my teeth! And pee! And use the microwave!

Not at the same time.

A note here: usually, I am the one helping others. I do not accept help easily, if at all, and I will never, ever, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS, ask for help. I am surprised at the outpouring of assistance and well wishes, and humbled by the experience. Thank you all so very much.

Okay, I have to cry now.

1 comment:

  1. goofy woman. we love you, even though you live all the way over there... :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay, comments! I adore comments! Thank you! (They will appear after I release them).