Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I know I need the surgery. But I don't think I can manage the recovery. I may have to cancel everything and just learn to live with the constant pain, like I have already been doing for five years. I have tried to come up with several different plans for transportation, lodging, food, animal care and even my child's visitation with his father. I just can't do it. There is no way this can be done. I know that I'm deathly afraid of doctors, but that's not why I'm coming to this conclusion. I just live too far away from the doctor's office. And I cannot impose on people I know only from work to drive me places and take time out of their busy lives to help me. Even more, I can't impose on those who are close to me, because they really do not have the time or money to spare. I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, comments! I adore comments! Thank you! (They will appear after I release them).