Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Five things? Maybe four.

First, a correction: Silly's new illustrator's name is Marina Movshina, and her website is here. More of her artwork is available there than at the other link. I'm so excited!

Second, now my time off work has been extended to eight weeks. I'm kind of bummed, because that means I will go without pay for a portion of the time I am recovering.

Third, my lovely carrot that was dangled in front of my nose in the form of a knee walker has been yanked away in all the cruelty only an HMO may possess. So, Cheryl, maybe I'll be humbly accepting your offer, after all. We shall see.

Fourth, Katie told me to vent on my blog, so that's what I'm doing. Thanks for letting me vent, because I went to see Diane today, and she's just not Diane anymore. Dying of cancer is not something I would wish on anyone. And my recovery might take a while, and I may have to learn how to use crutches (plenty of funny youtube videos to follow if I know Angel at all), but at least I am expected to recover in about a year.

And now it's time to return to cleaning the house because I won't be able to for the next couple months. I hear the laundry calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, comments! I adore comments! Thank you! (They will appear after I release them).