Monday, May 18, 2009

Breast Friends T-Shirts


It's good cause time again here at Anna's playhouse. If you are a student, past or present, of Spalding University, chances are good that you received an e-mail regarding the 40-year-old single mother battling breast cancer. Seeing as how I am an inch away from 40 and a single mother, myself, this really hit home. This could oh so easily be me--or you or you or YOU!

If you would like to help Melisa, the brave woman fighting cancer to stay alive and raise her children, you can purchase one of these really neat t-shirts that say "Breast Friends" on them for $10 plus shipping. I did!

Every cent goes directly to Melisa for assistance with her recovery.

If you would like more information, please contact Jessica at jmuth@spalding.edu.

The only thing that feels better than helping yourself is helping someone else. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, comments! I adore comments! Thank you! (They will appear after I release them).